Monday, February 15, 2016

DP

So Ive been doing more research on projection mapping and what the final outcome of the space will be. As far as software research I have meetings with Ian Tirone, Cyan Meeks and John Baker this week. We will all be talking about different softwares and strategies to go about making this thing happen. Ive also found different software on my own that I've been looking at.


  • Millumin
  • ofxPiMapper
  • Vioso
  • Lpmt





As far as the structure Ive been looking in to geometric shaped structures. Im interested in the geo-domes. I think the dome structure will assist the idea of being immersive. Ive found a website with different plans on dome structures. They also have different software programs that I can use to help make the structure as well such as:
  • Sketchup 
  • Antiprism 
  • Geodesica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment